Monday, August 10, 2009

Bridal Shower Memories

Saturday I went to my friend Deb's bridal shower and captured some memories for her. She had 30 people in attendance, wowsers!


Look at this detail! Jen W. spent quite some time making these chocolate butterflies to adorn the beautiful cake.


Aren't these personalized margarita packets the cutest ever?




The lovely bride and her two fabulous hostesses, Jen W. and Tammy.


The girls are getting a kick out of my photography style. (I was standing on a chair for some height and some better angles. Hey, a short girl has to do whatever it takes, especially when her 6'5" husband isn't around to climb on!)




Lingerie from the future mom-in-law. Classic!

Congrats Deb & Mark! I can't wait to capture your beautiful wedding in September. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special memories!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.